God is my conscience, Jesus lives in my heart… this blog is about what I see, what I think, what I do and how I serve God
A very interesting and thought provoking article about environmental impact that we leave can be found on “Live Hack” website. Here is the permanent link
Most of us in USAmerica live in an environment of conspicuous over-consumption. We live like that because it is the only way we know how to live and most of us cannot even imagine what and how we can do differently. The article on “Live Hack” articulates some really interesting ideas…
As our Spaceship Earth runs out of natural resources (petroleum, clean water), the author of the post makes it abundantly clear that there are ways we can change…
- 01 United Methodist Resources
- 0010. What If… RethinkChurch
- 0020. Baptism In the United Methodist Church
- 0030. Bible Study on Holy Communion In The United Methodist Church
- 0038. Several videos from “Opening Ourselves to Grace” series
- 0040 For Those Exploring Ordained Ministry in the United Methodist church
- 0050. History of the United Methodist Church
- 02 Churches Where I Served in the Past or Serve Currently
- > Asbury UMC; Served July 2004 – June 2010
- > Christ UMC; Served March 2011–June 2015
- > Mt. Pleasant UMC; Served July 2007 – February 2011
- 10. Historical Narrative of Our Church written in November 2007
- 20. A Short Narrative of Mt. Pleasant UMC History
- 30. History of Turkey Suppers at Mt. Pleasant UMC by Wanda and Earl Keller
- June 2010 – Cecil Whig: Features – Residents needed to host students from Spain
- March/April, 2008 – Excerpts from “The Light” on Vinegar Hill By Frances R.
- > Tome Memorial UMC; Served July 2003 – February 2011
- > Worton UMC; served July 2014–June 2015
- 03 Places
- 05 Bible and Theological Studies
- 06 Special Services
- 12. Stump The Pastor
- Stump The Pastor: “If you sin, but do not know you are sinning or are not aware that it is sin, will you still be judged in the same way or punished for that sin?”
- Stump The Pastor: “What if someone truly never heard about the Bible or Christ, etc. When they die will God accept them into Heaven?”
- Stump the Pastor: Can a Christian Go To a Halloween Party or Celebrate Halloween?
- Stump the Pastor: Can a Lay Person Preside Over the Sacrament of the Holy Communion?
- Stump The Pastor: Do I Have To Go To Church To Be a Christian?
- Stump the Pastor: What are apportionments and Why Do Methodist Churches Pay Them?
- Stump the Pastor: What Are the Responsibilities of a Godparent
- Stump The Pastor: What is “Philos” and why do you sign all your correspondence with that word?
- Stump The Pastor: What is Integrity and What Does It Mean To Have/Live With Integrity?
- Stump the Pastor: What is Lent?
- Stump The Pastor: What is the definition of Scripture? How do I know what writings are or are not Scripture?
- Stump the Pastor: Why Am I a Methodist?
- Stump The Pastor: Why Can’t I Hold Membership in Two United Methodist Churches
- Stump the Pastor: Why Do We Give Things Up for Lent
- 99 Author